Real Estate IDX Websites
What Makes My Real Estate IDX Sites Different?
Click to expand each point below to find out more about how I work and how it benefits you!
It’s tough to be a new Realtor, or even a small brokerage, and pay a company $5k up front plus $2k a month for a website. It’s especially expensive if those monthly charges don’t even include any advertising! Those management fees are there to cover the web design company’s overhead: staff, office space, marketing, etc. The benefit of working with someone like me is that I have little-to-no overhead expenses. My company is just me and my assistant, and I work from my home office. If I need third-party support because of something special that my clients want, I use one of the experienced freelancers that I know and trust to get the job done without overcharging.
All of my fees and expenses are 100% transparent, and I never up-charge for materials such as graphics, themes, hosting, or software tools. I can provide receipts on everything that is purchased for your project, and my design fees are very reasonable.
Most importantly, the lead generation functions can be tweaked to YOUR specifications. I’ve worked with companies in the past who forced the website to do a lead capture pop-up every 5th click, no matter what. In my opinion, it was only chasing visitors away, because I could see that a high percentage of visitors left the site after viewing that lead capture form. I use lead capture as much or as little as you prefer; I have my own opinions and recommendations if you’d like to hear them, but at the end of the day, the choices are yours.
Before I get started on your website, you and I will have a few tactical chats. What are your goals? What are the most important things to you? What type of clients are you trying to attract? Then I’ll do the research on how to best attack the project. My initial research includes things like keyword research and an analysis of your top competitors, and my research will help you to make better decisions about what you want from the completed website.
Once the site is up and running, I perform ongoing research for 90 days. This plays an important part to perfecting the lead generation process. I have tools that will show me what your site visitors are doing when they get to your site, which will tell us what is working and what isn’t. This gives us opportunities in the beginning of your website’s launch to discuss possibilities and make changes to any items that are impeding site visitors from becoming leads.
Real Estate IDX Website Benefits
- Custom websites have the best SEO, and real estate SEO is highly important if you’re hoping for others to find your site via search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- Having IDX on your website ensures that potential homebuyers can search your website for homes for sale. This benefits you in many ways, including lead generation, and SEO, but also it looks great on a listing presentation.
- A custom real estate IDX website can be the cornerstone of your marketing system. The site itself can integrate with your CRM, your social media pages, and of course, your MLS – and all of these things can work together to generate and convert leads.
- A custom website makes a great first impression. Many people search for a Realtor online before making a decision about whether or not to work with them; you don’t want your site to look just like everyone else’s or WORSE – not have a website at all.
- A custom IDX website gives your potential buyers somewhere to go besides Zillow and Trulia. We all know that the national sites often show listings that are no longer on the market; offer your buyers an ACCURATE home search.
Advice for Choosing a Custom Real Estate IDX Website Provider
There is no lack of real estate website companies out there. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of companies that design real estate IDX websites; some are awesome, some are not. Now that I’ve explained to you why I believe MY real estate websites are better than all the others, I have a few words of advice for you regarding choosing a real estate website company.
This advice is true, whether you decide to work with me or not! Click the “plus signs” below to find out more!
Ready to get started?
No sales pitch, no pressure.
Get in touch with us and help us understand your goals. We’ll lay out your options, and help you decide your best routes. And if our services really AREN’T the best match for your goals, we’ll point you in the right direction.